Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHOCOLATE, o how I love everything chocolate. Since the only thing going on this weekend is learning, learning and more learning, I decided this would be the opportune time to try out this brownie recipe I found a few months ago on www.loveandoliveoil.com. This is my absolute favourite cooking and baking site. Everything they make is just so devine.



Whilst waiting on my brownies, I spend some time going threw the photo's I took with my old school camera the weekend before christmas. There were some really cool ones, plus some failed ones (seriously 10 out of 30 came out all blury..). But still, is there anything better that just old school photography?!















 Roos and Claire goofing around on the sofa..


Annemijn, me, Thim and Claire (and Christmas tree)


Claire, Roos & Thim


@ Di-Rect Concert at Luxor Live Arnhem


also @ Di-Rect Concert at Luxor Live Arnhem

Well my brownies are done, I'm gonna go have a taste!
XOXO, Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment