Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lazy Thursday

Today I literally did not get out of bed until 4pm. It might have something to do with the fact that I didn't come home before 5 am but nevertheless it is still quite an achievement. I mean 4 PM! Well at least I did have the best time yesterday..

This is what I've been doing for the last week..





















1. Me and Annemijn went to my old school to watch our friends band play live. There were some other bands playing to and an old classmate of mine was DJ'ing between the different acts. Laught a lot, danced a lot, had a ball!
(Wearing: ZARA top worn as dress, AMISU blouse, H&M booties, vintage belt)























2. Enjoying the lovely Dutch weather.. Yes, it is raining again!




3. Wishing I was back in South Africa. So beautiful, so warm, so lovely!






















4. Sorting through old pictures. Finding this super cute one of me and my brother..

5. Catching up on my TV-series, currently watching Royal Pains.

6. Still wondering what dress to get for my school gala and I also need to buy one for my upcoming birthday. I just can't believe that I will be 18 in less than two months.

7. Trying to do some work for school. I still need to finish my painting and start learning for my upcoming exam week. Urg...

8. For some relaxation I went to the sauna with my mom. We always go to the same one in Veenendaal.

It feels like my vacation is almost over and as all fun things it is going super fast. But looking on the bright side, every day that goes by is one day closer to December. And that is when all the fun begins!

Are you enjoying your week as much as I am?
XOXO Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment