Monday, October 8, 2012

In With The New

Hi Guys,

I feel like I've been a really bad blogger lately since I haven't really posted anything for over a week now. I still want to make outfit posts but I'm having trouble finding a photographer. I'll have to work it out sometime, but for now I will just post other things.

I have been looking for the perfect coat for winter. I felt like it was about time to buy a new one, not that my current coat isn't lovely and comfortable (you can never go wrong with a simple black trench), it's just also six years old. So after weeks and weeks of web store searching I finally found one that was to my likings. Unfortunately it was just a tiny bit too expensive (say €185 too expensive), so I don't think that I will get my mom to agree on that coat..

The search kind of stranded after finding that coat until I was checking up on my favourite blogs the other day. I came across KAYTURE, and she was wearing this lovely grey coat from the Zalando Collection. It was instant love, especially when I found out that it was also available in red. It is still a bit pricey, so I have to be really convincing when I claim my case. Let's hope for the best.

Coat 1: Kyra Coat by Coast €285,00
Coat 2: Classic Coat by Zalando Collection €119,95 (in red)

Now that I found my perfect coat I still have many other things to look for. A few other thing on my wish list include
- A dress from Three Floor Fashion, the only problem here is money..
- Flat black booties with a twist (trying to find them is the hardest job ever, since I always wear heels.. But I need them for my driving lessons and I guess I have to agree with my dad on this one when he says that stiletto's are probably not the best choice when it comes to driving a car)
- A new gala dress (also very hard since I never had to buy my current dress, it's my niece's old one and it is drop dead gorgeous (figure hugging, flaming red), but after three whole years of wearing the same one I feel like it is time for a change.
- A statement necklace (I DIY'd one the other day but I just need a shinier version, one that just stands out)
- A pair of black go-to jeans that I will actually wear..


Lots of shopping to do here as you can see. I did buy a few things that were on my wish list including a red jacquard skinny from ZARA, a grey/green blouse from amisu and the camouflage shirt in the picture below from ZARA.

XOXO Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment