Monday, October 15, 2012

The outfit.. school gala

Before reading, please press play..

As I told you in my last post I've been looking for a new gala dress. And it is a seriously hard job. I've never had to wonder about a dress to wear because my lovely niece gave me this beautiful red dress. But after two years of wearing the same thing I feel like it's time for a change. however the dress I loved most was way over budget so I am now wondering about just wearing a stunning skirt/top combo, in this way I get the whole peplum/wide skirt thing just how I like it.

So here's the dress (for those of you who have the money, do buy. I'll just be a little jealous):





















BAD GIRL dress Three Floor Fashion €158,87 


As for the skirt/top combo I absolutely fell in love with this Topshop Peplum top, lucky for me it's on sale for only €37,23. All I need now is a great skirt and some statement jewellry to go with it. I've created this outfit below as an idea. This outfit is still terribly over-budget but I will look for a cheaper version.






















Have a great week and for all my dutch followers enjoy your autumn holiday!
XOXO Nina

P.S. I found my flat black booties. I bought these super cute Bowrain boots from Supertrash.

No comments:

Post a Comment