Friday, September 14, 2012

Freakin' Weekend!

Weekend is here again. And it is my last day of loneliness, as for tomorrow my parents will be coming home. I had a great time over the past two weeks. It can be so relaxing to have no one telling you what to do for a while. Freedom is awesome.

But anyhow, enjoying my final evening by doing what I've been doing for the past two weeks. W'apping with my friends, cooking some dinner, DIY'ing, writing on my blog while listening to good music an watching Switched At Birth (my latest addiction).

Here is what it looks like..

First we have the music; click play and enjoy.



1. Cooking dinner for Thim and Claire, I made Aisian wraps


2. To quote Claire: "So true"













3. Starting my lovely blog, anxious to write my first post..















4. Grabbing some Thai @ Lemon Grass 


















 5. I Just love my DIY! (making the headband I wore to Appelpop)

6. Pimping my phone case, inspired by Roos














7. How awsome are these fitting rooms?! @ Monki, Utrecht



8. Wearing the ugliest shoes on earth, yes my own just fell apart at school... RIP booties:(

9. Remind me to never EVER get botox! 

10. Helping Claire a hand with Math over skype.





Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm sure I will!

XOXO Nina

1 comment:

  1. Leuk gedaan nien! Ben benieuwd hoe je iphone case is geworden! Liefs

    ReplyDelete