Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome to my world



My name is Nina Carlotte Hélène Joustra and I was born on December 8th 1994. I live in Heveadorp, a very small village in The Netherlands (seriously, it has around 300 houses and one restaurant). But I must say that in all my seventeen years and eight months here I have never not liked living there.

When I am not at school you can usually find me at ZARA or H&M. I love to go shopping with my friends and if my wallet allows me I will always bring something home with me. Beside shopping I also enjoy dancing. I have been dancing ever since I was just 4 years old and I used to dream about becoming a ballerina (I even had this book called Nina The Ballerina). That dream faded with age and now it is merely a hobby of mine. I take classes once a week and I am currently looking at Ballet or Ballroom. 
Since my parents like to go on vacation a lot I am frequently home alone. On those days I always like to cook and bake a variety of things (I just made brownies, and for dinner I am having wraps, jum!). So cooking and baking have also become big hobbies of mine.
A few other hobbies include; reading blogs (AtlanticPacific I love!) and fashion magazines (Elle, Vogue, Glamour, and everything fashion), making my own agenda's, making jewellery, going out with friends or just hanging out with them(we are going to Appelpop next week, that is a Dutch festival), having discussions with my dad and watching television shows (I live for Gossip Girl!)

But there is always room for a new hobby and after long consideration and a little push from my friends (thank you Claire and Roos!) I am now officially a blogster. So here's to you, I hope you guys enjoy my blog!

XOXO,

Nina

1 comment: